mardi 15 octobre 2013

October ~ such a tough month

Short post to say that this blog is not dead. I just have been sick for like 10 days (during my holidays ; w ;) and my exams starts on Friday, so I just really don't have much time for me lately. Can't wait for my exams to passed (and succeed i hope), then i can breathe again. And right after my exams, I'll turn 20, so just a good excuse to treat myself with a sweet cake haha.


About my weight, well, i didnt lose anymore but actually i didnt gain it either so good point i guess, i'll just try to be a bit more careful about what i eat (so hard, good food is my liiiiife) and motivate myself to do some work out daily after my exams. Yes, everything after my exams, my piercing and a new haircut chu ~

I should be working right now but everything is like more interesting than that...and started an FMA Brotherhood just one week before my exams was probably one of the worst idea i ever had ! Ow, and the new pokemon looks soooooooo coooooool !!! I need it so baaaad ! TTwTT

Here are few photos of the past week. Starting with a little selca of the other when i got bored during class. Hamtaro's cheeks.


My new panda sneakers coz I'm panda lover forever and ever and eveeeeeeer ♥
 Sweet treat of the other day. It looks yummy but actually it wasn't so if you're looking for a waffle never get one @ caffe bene !

And tonight's homemade meal, so yummy by this coldy day. I'm so full now ^-^ For those who like to cook, i found a not bad alternative if you're running out of cream, just boil some milk and mix some butter into, quite fatty but yummy too and actually taste quite close to cream so whatever !

Cold days already arrived in Beijing, can't wait to get my chinese bank account, need warm clothes, i'm just dying. So next month, I'll probably make a taobao haul so stay stunned ~ ♥ for now, i'll just go back to my work ; - ;

2 commentaires:

  1. Too bad you don't update anymore. :( Your blog is interesting.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh thank you sweetheart, since I only considered it as a little diary I didn't think anyone would really read it haha. Because of the China's internet restrictions and the fact that I've been and still quite busy these last months, I totally forgot about it. If I find some time, I will try to take the blog back, jeez I have soooo much to catch up during these last months haha.

      Supprimer