mardi 24 septembre 2013

Study hard, party hard ~


Sorry for not having blogged for a while now. I just didn't have time for me, who would think that socialize would take so much time ?
Well, for administrative things, I still haven't got my visa yet and they will keep my passport until 21st October. I still haven't any bank account here, so no way for me to order all the things i need from taobao. Which is actually not a bad thing for my budget haha.

So, what ? Life here is not that bad finally, you easily get used to it. I met so many cool friends at uni and we hung out a lot (too much) lately. Last week, i was out for like 4 nights. Around my uni, there are a lot of good restaurants/bars for international students and Beijing also has a lot of cool nightclubs.  So too much work to catch up now. Almost 20 hours of chinese classes per week + 7h30 of business classes. And the "Chinese Intensive Program" really deserves its name, so intensive.



Well, stop talking about courses ! Here are the only few pictures i managed to take (i'm soooo lazy or late most of the time so don't really got time to take selfies haha).

This is the view from my balcony, a sunset on Beijing ♥ better in pictures since you don't have the polluted air haha

This is my outfit for my first night party in Beijing. Top& Shorts from Jennyfer, bought them during outlet and love them sooo much. The top only costed 3$ ! 
http://www.jennyfer.com/
A lot of people don't like this brand, too "teenage-style" or bad quality. Well, I always find cool stuffs there, for cheap prices and not that bad quality so, up to you though.

 And here is a close-up of my new faves of the moment ♥ 25$ in a shop at Yiwu, aren't them sooo cool ? Got the same in whites chu ~
Funny fact, in France, we got snack cakes called "Petit Ourson", here in China, we got snack cakes called "Petit Panda" haha. But they are actually not as tasty as they look cute.

And my first homemade cooking in China, okay, I won't die of starve this year haha.

Talking about food, I've lost 7 kgs since I'm in Beijing ! I'm soooo happy since I don't even make any efforts for it. 
Ow, big news, I've made up my mind ! I will got a tongue piercing this week end ! So excited and so scared at the same time haha. Will let you know how things work out. And on Thursday, I'll go shopping (first time shopping here, yay !) and to my first dance classes here (Belly Dance& Modern Jazz). Can't wait for it ♥ I have courses the whole week (from Sunday to Saturday since here, they just catch up the days off...) but after that, I have one week of holidays. So, I'll try to come back soon with, I hope reviews for some good finds from the market.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire