dimanche 8 septembre 2013

Arrival disaster

Hiiiii everybody !

Well, long time without blogging (not that my blog is really interesting anyway haha).
I arrived two weeks ago now at Beijing. But since then, no time to rest or even take few photos or anything. Just run all the time to resolve administrative problems. First, when we arrive at UIBE to register and take my room on the campus, they told me there is no more rooms except the public ones which means, no toilets and no showers and the toilets are not even the sit ones. Awful. Then, they finally manage to find me something more proper but the room mate was just too creepy and she already took all the common stuffs just for her. But luckily, i finally find out a cool apartment with 3 bedrooms. I took the middle-size one. It's pretty comfy for an apartment in China and my two room mates are two lovely taiwanese girls studying chinese medicine, so, that's really cool but the rent is quite expensive for even if it's still normal price for here : 3000 yuans without charges.

And well, after 2 days of administrative problems, we went with my mother on week end at Yiwu. It wasn't as great as we thought but I manage to buy few stuffs (that I'll make coord later !) and the hotel's room was just amazing ! I just find out what my future bedroom will look like ! (Pictures will come later)

After this little week end, we went back to Bejing and move in my new place. And the day after, my chinese class begun. I'm in a class full of international students, we are less than 10 people in the class, for the moment, I just get to know an indonesian guy, a thai girl, a korean girl and an american girl, well they are nice, i'm just not too sociable irl haha. The chinese courses are really hard and tough and the intensive program wore its name well since it's really intensive, business in french was already not that easy, well business in chinese is just hell. And my business class in english starts tomorrow, please kill me now. I also had to buy the necessaries to live, like pillows and quilt, so I went at Ikea with my mum and my room mates, Ikea in China is cooooool. I bought pillows and quilt to survive and few little things to decorate my room. (Pictures will come later again haha)

But besides that, we didn't got time to do anything particularly and I still haven't got my visa. Administration in China is really such a pain in the ass and they always try to get much more money than necessary from you, such cheaters. Anyway, my mother just left yesterday and I'm totally depressed and sad as hell. I already missed her so much. So didn't got the mood to do anything since yesterday not even my homework! So got to do it tonight. Hope to be back soon with more interesting things for you !
See ya ~

4 commentaires:

  1. oh ma puce l'horreur mais bon avec le temps sa va allez =)
    je t'aime

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Waiting for some news =3

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. That's sweet of you ! Since I'll have a long week end from Thursday to Saturday, I'll try to blog a bit, sorry, since I always thought that no one reads this blog and that I only write for myself, I take it maybe too easy, sourry ♥

      Supprimer