lundi 19 août 2013

Leaving D-6

Hiii ~

I'm really sorry for not updating a lot but I'm leaving now in 6 days so I had a lot of things to prepare, to pack and some friends to see before. And I really don't want to, I know it's an awesome opportunity but I totally freakin' out about being all alone and not able to see the people I love since I won't be able to come back to France for this year, plane tickets costs an arm.I'm leaving on Sunday, first I'll take the train to Paris Charles de Gaulles and then, the plane to Hong Kong and there, an other plan to Beijing. For the first week, I'll have to take care of everything and China's reglementation is such a really pain in the *ss, so I'll have a LOT of things to take care about. And my school year already starts the week after 

Anyway, I'll tell you about my holidays ! Then, like I said in the last entry, I went one week to the Futuroscope with hunnie and then to his dad's house in countryside. We took the train at 7am, so hard ! And here we went for 10 hours of road, pretty long. Finally, during one week, we spent three entire days on the road, such a waste ! So, we finally arrived to our hotel around 6pm past and discovered a restaurant on the pirates' theme, it was just so funny and food was delicious, we went there like 3 times haha !


We went only one day at the Futuroscope and hunnie took the premium pass then we can enjoy almost everything, sankyuu hunnie ♥ it was quite fun with great attractions but I still prefer Disneyland ♥ I think nothing could ever beat Disney's magic for me haha, such a child me

Then, the day after, we took the train to Clermont Ferrand, 6 hours of road again with 3 train connections needed. Except for Paris to any other places, travelling with trains in France is really troublesome. Then hunnie's dad came to pick us at the train station and 2 hours of road in car needed, so when we arrived, it was already pretty late so we did nothing special, just watching tv and resting. The following day, we went to see wolves, there were a lot of different races and all are just awesome, wolves are like one of my favorite animals ♥ such a waste I didn't bring my camera, it wasn't easy doing good photos only with my phones but here are one of whites wolves

Sorry for the bad quality !

The evening, we went to a classical music concert, it was pretty good but cold because of the wind ! Next day, we've done nothing particularly, just went to bring cows back to their pen and then, the day after, we already had to come back, the week just went soooooo fast, probably too fast ! But it was quite pleasant, just too short. Here a last picture of the view we had there from our room's window, isn't it beautiful ?


Then, the last week I started to pack my things, it was horrible coz I just scared of bringing too much and not enough at the same time ! I also went out with some friends made curry, geeky star wars chocolate icing biscuits and went out with friends ! 

Selca with my lovely Yumii ♥


Homemade japanese curry

Homemade Star Wars Biscuits, pretty yummy, love the Darth Vador ones ♥


And my last found, a cutie heart-shaped potato !!

That's all for this time, I don't know when I'll be able to reblog again, hope to have internet connection in Beijing and some free time to blog about my arrival there ! Oh and someone on tumblr asked me about the Xmas' log recipe, I'm sorry I didn't have time to translate it but I'll take care of it as soon as I got free time so stay stuned ~ 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire