dimanche 4 août 2013

Happy bday mummy ♥


Sorry for not updated a lot, and it won't get better since tomorrow hunnie& I take one week holidays just both of us. We're planning to go 3 days to Poitiers to see the Futuroscope and then, take 3 days at his dad's home in countryside. So I'll probably not having internet for one week. (even if it'll probably make no difference for this blog haha)

I also don't update a lot because I have nothing much interesting to talk about and I'm quite lazy and melting with the heat, so I don't really find courage for make up or ootd, sorry dearies. And I'm also quite busy with my leaving to prepare (don't want (´Д`。)) and had a tough week with really bad news...

Today's entry will be about my mummy's bday ♥ we went out for lunch to celebrate it and then, we went home. She opened her gift, a Morgan de Toi's handbag and eat cakes I made for especially for her.

Too bad the whipped cream melted bcoz of the heat (´∩`。)


I made two because my sis' and hunnie don't like fruits or this kind of things so have to do a chocolate cake for them. How lovely am I huh ? 
I decided to make a xmas log, yeah yeah a xmas log in the middle of summer, but I have xmas blues and it allows me to practice for the xmas' one to be perfect and whateva, it was so yummy !

My blog finally turns out most being a food blog than a fashion/lifestyle blog 


Then here to finish, two littles selcas, one with my homemade crown flowers and one selca of the day with one ootd chu ~

A lot of people told me I look like an Tahitian bcoz of the crown haha



Sorry, for this really short entry but I have to go packaging since hunnie come to pick me at 7pm and it's already past 5pm !


1 commentaire: