dimanche 23 juin 2013

Summer is here !

Nyu there !

Nothing much to say this time, just a little lifestyle blogging. Holidays are just awesome for doing nothing ! And this is exactly what I do haha ! Well, last saturday, I went to Aix en Provence with my mum, my sister and my chinese teacher. We went to a japanese restaurant "Le Naruto" which is excellent ! We had a really great meal there !


Here are some pix of what we got ! Yummy *ç*




My tummy get hungry just to look at the pix !  (´Д`)

Well, after that, with my sister  we went at a manga café and bought a loooot of things. Here is few of my new acquisitions :

An awesome Yôsei artbook, a beautiful illustrated book of Kaguya's story and a kind of comics which reminds me a lot of Tim Burton's style. (and I'm just a huuuuge fan of Tim Burton )

This Friday, I went to the beach with some friends to celebrate the Music Day and we had to stay there until the first buses and subways at 5am, was pretty tough and exhausting. 

Yes, I know, not a lot of hang out lately but it's not really my fault, I discovered an emulator and it sounds like the end of my social life. In 3 days, I got the 8 badges on Pokemon Crystal ! *proud* and yesterday, I went back on Tera Online with my chubby and my sister. F*ck off all the freakin' pks ! Just a bunch of cowards and pain in the *ss ! A guild of pk's hunters would be great !

Well, it's all for today ! I would finish this entry by the only SELCA of the week (yes I was pretty lazy chu ~)


Next entry will probably be about a cosmetic brand that I love and perfect if you're poor like : elf cosmetics. Stay stunned ~ Chuuu 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire