jeudi 13 juin 2013

EOS G322 Puffy Grey Review

Haiiiiii ~ 

Today entry will be about circle lenses review. Until now (except those I bought in HK 4 years ago), I buy all my CL from Mem's Shop. I totally recommend her, she is really patient and nice, all her CL are from Korea and she makes really good prices! I've never been disappointed by buying from her, service and shipping are quite fast and excellent.

Btw, I love my new studs headband 

Today review will be about my favorite lenses : EOS G322 Puffy, 14,5mm. I really love grey lenses, I feel like it fits me better than others colors (brown lenses chu ~) but maybe it's just my thoughts and it totally looks weird on me haha.


Comfy   5/5
EOS lenses are quite comfy, I can wear them all day and still can bear it except when I'm tired.

Color& Design 5/5
As I say before, I love grey lenses and these ones are just perfect. They are not too bright but you can easily notice them. The design is great, I love the grey shading, the yellow ring blend well with your iris color and give a kind of natural style, well natural for CL haha. Depending on the light, the grey might sometimes appears as blue but still really pretty.

Enlargement 5/5
The picture talk for itself haha. It enlarges your eyes, of course. I like the 14.5mm for enlarging your eyes "naturally". I think this size is great for a more casual look.

Overall  5/5
Nothing much to say, I'm totally in love with these lenses and service and shipping at Mem's Shop is just irreproachable as usual 

 And to end this post with a funny notice, here is an octopus face of mine haha ! 


Mata neee ~ 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire