samedi 11 mai 2013

Nyu there ~

Haiii everyone ~
In order to be original, my first message on this blog will be : Welcome \o/

Nothing really interesting here, I'll just be blogging about my life, my experiences, my thoughts and things I like. So for most of it, it'll be about sleeping, eating, gaming, shopping, disney, pandas, cute and pink stuffs, sleeping and eating again haha !
Btw, sorry for the very bad (inexisting ?) design ! It'll arrive as soon as I figure it out html and css things...such a pain in the ass, dunno how many bloggers do such amazing things, a lot of respect for them ! 

First, I'll try introducing myself, probably the worst part since I'm very not good at all for this.
If you don't want to keep through all this hardship, long story short => just an other ordinary girl with no special skills nor talents with an other blog haha. 
For the bravest of yours, here the long version. I'm Nathalie, a chinese borned and raised in France with French and Australian nationalities. My blog's name come from my chinese name 敏如, which is phonetically translated as Minru. But I didn't really like the spelling and except people who talk and read chinese, everybody will probably pronounced it in a very ugly and weird way. So, that's how Minhyuu came out. Boring ne ?
Maybe less boring fact, from August, I'll be studying abroad in China for one year ! That's also why I've decided to open this blog since I'm not really convinced myself that my daily and simple life is that interesting to be blogged haha ! Still don't know which university will accept me, likely Beijing but not sure. To be continued... 

About things I like, like I've said before, sleeping, eating, gaming, shopping, everything about Disney's world, I'm just like a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of Disney ! Pandas, who don't love them ?! They're just so adorable and lovely !
See ?! Lovely ♥
Cute and pink stuff too but I also like things a bit more creepy and not that princessy, just depends on my moods thought. Ah, and sleeping and eating again, especially sweets things, can't live without pretty, sweets and delicious desserts *w* even it's hard these times since I'm on diet...already lost 2kgs, still an others 17.5kgs to loose ! Not that easy huh ! And sometimes, yes I swear it's true, I do hang out outside with friends ! With my hunnie, it's quite more difficult coz we're in a long-distance relationship but there's no way he won't be part of it since he's a very big part of my life. (no worries nor jealousy hun, didn't forget about you ♥)

Told you this first post will be awful to read, it has been awful for me to write it too since I'm really not good at all about introducing myself ! Hope others posts will be better and not getting you boring stiff ! 
I'm also on finals right now but still one more week and on next friday, I'll be freeeeeeeeeeeeee !! (hoping for no retake please T^T)

Well, welcome again ! And...4:10am, bed time for me ! Babaiiii ~


1 commentaire: